Monday, August 29, 2016

Personal Passive Income and Expenses Monthly Report - August 2016

Hi Everyone!

This post might come a bit early but just two days won't make any much difference. I just got my recent salary increment, which is around $200, feel very happy because an increment is an increment, and I have hit my targeted salary, making $4,000 per month!

One target achieved, 4 more to go! 

Secondly, I just received $64 worth of dividends from Singtel, which is a good thing and this raise my passive income in 2016 to $1,405.65! Well, it might be little, but my actual investment journey starts mid of next year (after I purchase my first property).

I am on my way to hit my goal for myself of generating $1,500 worth of passive income before I hit 28 years old. My investment is still float above $3,000 for now, generating around 4.2% dividend yield per year I guess.


Savings and Expenditure - August 2016


Based on the graph below, my expenses break down are as below (pretty much the same as last month) - but the good thing is that all the target are green! I didn't exceed any of the category:

1) Travel: $120 (Planned) VS $120 (Actual) - I bought adult concession so the amount is fixed
2) Food (Weekday): $160 (Planned) VS $122.20 (Actual)
3) Bills: $120 (Planned) VS $65.13 (Actual) 
4) Entertainment: $120 (Planned) VS $119.75 (Actual)
5) Others: $580 (Planned) VS $511.00 (Actual)

Overall: $1,100 (Planned) VS $938.08 (Actual)


150K progress - August 2016

As of now, my savings is around 75%. 25 more percent to go before I hit my target, which boils down to around $37,500 more to go!


Conclusion - August 2016

My expenses is under controlled, but hard to say for the next few months because of my wedding expenses. Well, $37,500 more to goal to hit my target, hope I will achieve that goal at the mid of 2017. I believe my passive income will generate around $160 per month by the end of this year. 

Also, very happy that I achieve one of my goal which is hitting $4,000 monthly income and hope I can reach my target soon enough! Can't wait to buy my first property and start my investment journey full time!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats ! for achieving $4000 monthly salary ! also, increasing passive income ,, slowly and steady !
    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! However, I still have a long way to go in order to attain financial freedom! :)

      Need to work harder to achieve my other goals!

      Delete
  2. We offer personal loans Business loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, bad credit loans and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need a loan to start up a business or need, personal loan, Debt consolidation? We will provide you with a loan to meet your needs.Note: We offer the following loans to individuals- * Commercial Loans. * Personal Loans. * Business Loans. * Investment Loans. * Development Loans. * Acquisition Loans. * Construction Loans. * Business Loans And many More: 100% safe with us We Offer all types of Finance loans for immediate respond application and many more at 2% interest rate. For more information contact us. Email: email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com whatspp Number + 918929490461Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  3. We offer personal loans Business loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, bad credit loans and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need a loan to start up a business or need, personal loan, Debt consolidation? We will provide you with a loan to meet your needs.Note: We offer the following loans to individuals- * Commercial Loans. * Personal Loans. * Business Loans. * Investment Loans. * Development Loans. * Acquisition Loans. * Construction Loans. * Business Loans And many More: 100% safe with us We Offer all types of Finance loans for immediate respond application and many more at 2% interest rate. For more information contact us. Email: email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com whatspp Number + 918929490461Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    ReplyDelete