Monday, October 31, 2016

Personal Passive Income and Expenses Monthly Report - October 2016

Hi Everyone,

This month was a good month for me because I manage to save more money due to my increment. It was certainly a good jump in my salary and poof! my saving increase from 76% to 79%! I did not clear any of my goal and at the same time, I cleared my wedding ring installment! (Which means my expenses will go down by $450 per month!)

This post will be a very short one because this is another month whereby I did not keep track of my expenses. The reason is because there are too many things to handle and due to the tight schedule, I did not manage to monitor my expenses. (Probably for the next 2 months as well)

Not to worry, I will start tracking my expenses in 2017! A brand new year with a brand new goal! (Property!)

As for my passive income, well, it's constantly increasing which I believe I can hit $2,000 mark by December 2016!


150K progress - October 2016

As of now, my savings is around 79%. 21 more percent to go before I hit my target, which boils down to around $31,500 more to go!



Conclusion - October 2016

3% jump is indeed a huge jump but the coming month will be a tough one for me because of the wedding expenses kicks in. So might see a drop in next month's saving progress report. But wedding is a once in a lifetime thing, so who cares! (push it till December 2016, where my bonus comes in)

1 comment:

  1. We offer personal loans Business loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, bad credit loans and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need a loan to start up a business or need, personal loan, Debt consolidation? We will provide you with a loan to meet your needs.Note: We offer the following loans to individuals- * Commercial Loans. * Personal Loans. * Business Loans. * Investment Loans. * Development Loans. * Acquisition Loans. * Construction Loans. * Business Loans And many More: 100% safe with us We Offer all types of Finance loans for immediate respond application and many more at 2% interest rate. For more information contact us. Email: email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com whatspp Number + 918929490461Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete