Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 2016 - Expenses Result

Hi Everyone!

As promised, I will lay down my expenses for this month to see how much I fare for this month. So the result is as below. Other than Entertainment (exceed by 50 cents), the rest of the category are still working quite well. Of course, for this chart, the month of May might be a bit off because I officially started off a bit late. So as part of a trial for this financial saving web that I created, I will provide a more realistic result from next month onwards.

However, I am still happy with the result because other than bills (which I left out around $80 due to early entry), the rest seems to be quite stable. For this month, I am quite happy with the result.


Based on the graph above, my expenses break down are as below:

1) Travel: $120 (Planned) VS $120 (Actual) - I bought adult concession so the amount is fixed
2) Food (Weekday): $160 (Planned) VS $80 (Actual)
3) Bills: $120 (Planned) VS $29.90 (Actual) But if we add the $80 bill in should be around $109.90
4) Entertainment: $120 (Planned) VS $120.50 (Actual)
5) Others: $580 (Planned) VS $465.96 (Actual)

Overall: $1,100 (Planned) VS $896.36 (Actual)

That is awesome for me to achieve this result and certainly I can look forward to save even more however, there is wedding expenses that I need to take into consideration. But overall, I am happy with the result as I have achieve what I have set for myself.

So this is the report card that I have produced for this month, hope June will be a better month for me. 

1 comment:

  1. just curious, how did you spend $80/month on food?
    i go out on dates say twice a week, budgeting $10, this already leaves me nothing left based on your $80/month spending haha

    ReplyDelete