Saturday, February 23, 2019

I am going to clone myself to work towards my financial freedom

Hi everyone,

If you have seen the header, yes you are right. I am going to clone myself to work towards my financial freedom. Am I going to create a machine or create a medicine yo do that? No.

In fact many of us has try to clone ourselves to work towards financial freedom which is to investing and collecting dividends.

Cloning is just another way of saying that. So now you might want to leave the post as this post is nothing more than just a passive income post. If you are those who are able to achieve financial freedom, then yes this post is not much for you. However, those who have difficulty in saving money or investment, please take a look at this post as it might help you in the future

Why I say I am cloning myself? Simple, by investing or saving, you are like investing in yourself. However, many people might not think that saving and investing is enough which is why they tend to overspend on luxury goods and services to treat yourself better as a reward.

Yes that is a valid investment as well. But in order to achieve financial freedom fast, you must not think of it this way. Try to think that you are raising your another self to work for you. By raising your another self, you would need to spend time and money on him before he can go work and earn money for you.

Same concept as how you raise your kid. So treat this clone as your child, your child will need lots of expenses like diaper, milk, clothing and etc. So give all these to your clone via money and saving. Actually we already have a clone called CPF. This clone will help you when you are at your retire age by giving you a monthly allowance to you for spending when you are old.

So technically one clone is already there for you so now you can make yourself another clone to work for you if you wish to retire early.

This is a rushed post but just want to share with all that by using another way you can make yourself save more and invest more.

Hope you like this post!

20 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog today and I like like it. I, too, am striving towards financial independence. My focus is more income. Have a good day.
    if you are trader want to earn profit feel free to visit- SGX Stock Picks,stock recommendation singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. SENTOSA Wealth The administrators | Our Capacity lies in recognizing openings. Our client accomplishment and security is our goal
    personal wealth management tailored for you

    #Investment #Singapore #Verdant #Growth #Corp #Asian #Plantations

    ReplyDelete
  3. The superb highly informative blog I’m about to share this with all my contacts.

    Accounting Firms in Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making a session in the market to work myself in the market to charge with a setting.

    Stock Cash Tips
    Free Commodity Market Tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a bad credit? Do you need money to pay bills? Is it necessary to start a new business? Do you have an unfinished project due to poor funding? Do you need money to invest in any specialty that will benefit you? And you do not know what to do. We offer the following loans;both Personal loans [secure and unsecured], Business loans [secure and unsecured] ,combination loans ,Student loans,Consolidation loans and so many others.
    Company name:Mike Morris Finance Group
    Company Email:Mikemorrisfinancegroup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative post about
    investment website.I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

  7. This blog is one of the finest resources for latest and important Indian stock market updates. It also provides you daily market gainers and losers.Mcx Tips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this informative post .I really appreciate it.Investing website

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your
    content. Please let me know. Cheers'
    https://espncomactivate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the great post. I like this post. Many many thanks for this post. Really this post is so helpful.
    Investment in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thank you!
    https://rokucomlinks.org/espn-com-activate/

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sir/Madam,
    Thank you very much for sharing useful information. The website you shared had plenty of things to try.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Post for Health pro tips. I read this information. I like it and helps me to develop very well.Thanks for sharing
    Reliable Milk Manufacturers in India Provide the Best Quality Milk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very Nice Blog Thanks For Sharing article For Quickbooks help, you can dial Quickbooks Customer Support Phone Number : +1 267-773-4333

    ReplyDelete