Thursday, December 19, 2019

End of 2019, Moving to 2020

Hi Everyone,

Hope you have a great year for 2019, it is definitely for me as this year quite a number of things happen to me especially my job change, new colleagues and new challenge. Also this year is the year that I start building up my portfolio.

So below is my portfolio

Fu Yu - 20000 shares
Ascendas Reit - 1160 shares
HRNet Group - 4000 shares
SSB - 10000 unites ($1 each)

Total portfolio value: $20,775
Dividends collected this year: $405.83


Dividends not that fantastic but it is still growing and hopefully my portfolio can hit $35,000 next year, with the dividend yield of 5% ($1750)

Of course, there is still CPF portion, the interest is going to come by early Jan 2020. Will be wondering how much i will get.

So with this, I will end my blog!!

See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great 2019. Congratulations on collecting dividends. Good luck in 2020. Good luck growing your portfolio.

    Check out Economy and Stock Market News. Read interesting latest news about world, business, investments, marketing, advertising, funny moments and more. Take a look at Canada Forums for interesting Canadian news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY.

    This is a change of life! i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender STEVE WILSON finally God smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me but however this lender gave me 2% loan which amount is $550,000 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are very fast
    You can contact the loan lender via
    EMAIL :stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com or whatsapp:+16673078785
    Company website:https://stevewilsonfinancialloanfirm.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete