Sunday, October 4, 2015

Just created UOB One Account Today!

Hi Everyone!

Today I just create UOB One Account and will be fully utilize it next month because I still need to wait for my UOB one credit card and have to make GIRO arrangement for three phone bills. So I will have to wait till November before I make any move.

The below is the illustration on what I am going to achieve.


I will satisfy the credit card portion and the 3 Giro transaction criteria in order to get the maximum amount of interest that I will get. This will give me 2.432% without including the rebate. It is better than OCBC 360 as OCBC 360 only gives 2.2% (Max) by fulfilling 3 criteria. 

So, am I going to close my OCBC 360 account? 

My answer is NO. The reason I am not closing this account is because I am greedy, I want the best of both world. for OCBC 360, I will try to get more bills to pay as now I have 3 telephone bills, one internet bill and one credit card bill. So I will need just one more, probably OCBC credit card bill in order to fulfill the 3 transactions. Adding to that, I will still be crediting my salary to OCBC 360. 

As I mention in my goal, I aim to have $100K cash, but I won't be focusing so much on stocks because I will need the money in two years time. So most of my cash are in banks which gives me 2% interest per year on average. 

Of course, I have set some cash for stocks because I want to generate more passive income (as much as possible) in order to hit $2400 per year.

Getting around $1.4K from UOB and around $400 from OCBC (basic projection, might be more or might be less, depending how much I invest in stocks). Dividends I hope to get around $600 in order to hit my target.  

1 comment:

  1. TSBIE II Year Textbooks are the best medium for studies. The Telangana Class 12th paper is designed by the teacher through these textbooks only. Therefore, studying from Telangana Class 12 textbook helps the students to score good marks in board exam. Moreover, studying through these Intermediate II Year Textbook increases your conceptual understanding of subjects. UP 12th Textbooks pdf The Telangana Class 12 Books are being prepared by the team of experienced teachers. The Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TSBIE) makes sure that the Intermediate II Year Textbook is as per the designed syllabus. Sometimes the board makes changes or revise the syllabus to enhance the learning process of students.

    ReplyDelete