Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Adjusted Projected Passive Income

Hi Everyone,

Due to the huge adjustment from OCBC 360, my projected passive income (in Dividends Section), will be largely affected because most of my cash are in OCBC 360. So after doing some calculation based on the interest rate of 2.05%, I have calculated at an average monthly interest of around $61.50. Personally, I believe is still quite alright since the risk is super duper low and I will be looking forward to the two new criteria for earning additional interest. 

From my point of view, I believe that it will goes the same way as what DBS does with it's multiplier programme, in other words, I will have to open an trading account with OCBC or if they allow blue chips investment plan, I will gladly follow it. (But lets just see how it goes)

At the same time, I am looking forward to the new Singapore Saving Bonds (SSB). If it comes out in the this coming quarter or next quarter, I will put 80% of my cash into Singapore Saving Bonds if the interest rate is more than 3%. 

So either way, I am still trying to find out the best way to maximize my passive income by looking at various low risk options. 

1 comment:

  1. Bonds is very important if you want to be wealthy. Invest in Bonds is better than investment in stocks or bitcoin. Read why you should invest in Bonds and start to get benefits from Bonds in your Portfolio.

    ReplyDelete