Wednesday, April 1, 2015

OCBC 360 Interest Rate Down to 2.05%?!?!

Hi Everyone,

Today I have received a news about the upcoming revised interest rate for OCBC 360, which will be down from 3.05% to 2.05%.

Here is the changes that I have gotten from OCBC website: http://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/notices.html


Although they have change the current interest rate of paying bills and credit card expenditure from 1% each to 0.5% each, I am still looking forward to the two new interest categories that they might be coming up with. So for now, we can only see what are the new interest categories, if the new arrangement is not to my advantage, I am ready to focus on putting it to Singapore Saving Bonds if the interest rate is more than 2.05% :D

1 comment:

  1. Bonds is very important if you want to be wealthy. Invest in Bonds is better than investment in stocks or bitcoin. Read why you should invest in Bonds and start to get benefits from Bonds in your Portfolio.

    ReplyDelete