Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Dividend Warrior! The growth of his portfolio

Hi Everyone!

Since I have not started in investing in stocks yet, I am pretty sure as a new investor you would want to know how to build up your own portfolio in terms of collecting dividends,

I have come across a blog call http://dividendsrichwarrior.blogspot.sg/ which shows his monthly portfolio and the dividend that he collected on every month. 

Do check out this blog to understand how it works (at least get to see what kind of portfolio he has) and do some research on it to see which stocks suits you better.

There are quite a few types of stocks (not sure whether it is types or category), they are blue chips (low risk, quite stable with avg to good dividend), REITS (for property), Bonds and normal stocks. These are a few that I know and is just based on my understanding. 

From what I notice, it is best to buy those stock that you personally feel is the best after doing research instead of relying on others. Personally for me, I am looking for low risk and low dividends for now, so blue chips will be best for me to start off with. 

Of course, with the implementation of 100 shares per lots, I will go invest in one of the REITS that I feel that it will do well.

I will update my very first portfolio in late Jan since the new scheme will start on 19th Jan 2015.

For those who have blogs about investment or saving tips, do kindly write to me and I will published it on this blog :)

Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. The syllabus is one of the most important tools that help in knowing the course description It gives a framework for both students and teachers. It helps the students to develop efficient learning strategies and, PSEB 8th Class e-Books also, to plan their studies accordingly. It serves as a resourceful means to lay out expectations from a student providing a ground plan of the curriculum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonds is very important if you want to be wealthy. Invest in Bonds is better than investment in stocks or bitcoin. Read why you should invest in Bonds and start to get benefits from Bonds in your Portfolio.

    ReplyDelete