Friday, June 17, 2016

Personal Passive Income and Expenses Monthly Report - May 2016

Hi Everyone!

Every month, from now, I will do a monthly report of my expenses as well as my passive income update on the first of every month (Excluding this post because I want to standardize the way that I consolidate all my monthly report).

So below is my report for May 2016

Investment and Passive Income - May 2016


This page will show the investment portfolio and the yearly (current) passive income that I have earned. 



Savings and Expenditure - May 2016


This is my planned expenditure and from this planning, I will based on my take back salary against the expenses to calculate how much I will save per month.

*Gotten from: https://financialplans-jyklprojects.rhcloud.com/ - Big Saving Small Planning Website


Based on the graph below, my expenses break down are as below:

1) Travel: $120 (Planned) VS $120 (Actual) - I bought adult concession so the amount is fixed
2) Food (Weekday): $160 (Planned) VS $80 (Actual)
3) Bills: $120 (Planned) VS $29.90 (Actual) But if we add the $80 bill in should be around $109.90
4) Entertainment: $120 (Planned) VS $120.50 (Actual)
5) Others: $580 (Planned) VS $465.96 (Actual)

Overall: $1,100 (Planned) VS $896.36 (Actual)



That is awesome for me to achieve this result and certainly I can look forward to save even more however, there is wedding expenses that I need to take into consideration. But overall, I am happy with the result as I have achieve what I have set for myself.

So this is the report card that I have produced for this month, hope June will be a better month for me. 

8 comments:

  1. What is included in the other's column?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like insurance payment, installment, tax and etc. Because some are one off things so i label it as others

      Delete
  2. What about things like parents' allowance, income tax, insurance..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of them i put it under others because my insurance, income tax are once per year thing. ( pay by per year instead of month)

      For parent allowance i given them one shot payment for 2.5 years, 250 per month. So after july next year i will resume to give them monthly allowance

      Delete
  3. Is that 250 per mth for each parent or 250 per mth for 2 parents?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each parent 250, to cover the expenses. My bro will join in later once he got his job. So our parent will have sufficient allowance

      Delete
  4. This calculation of personal passive income and expenses is interesting. Everything looks organised. Nice graphs. It's nice to plan every expense, then you have no surprises. I can't believe how often I thought to myself: I can't believe I just spent that amount. Don't underestimate expenses. Good luck.

    Check out Economy and Stock Market News. Read interesting latest news about world, business, investments, marketing, advertising, funny moments and more. Take a look at Canada Forums for interesting Canadian news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We offer personal loans Business loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, bad credit loans and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need a loan to start up a business or need, personal loan, Debt consolidation? We will provide you with a loan to meet your needs.Note: We offer the following loans to individuals- * Commercial Loans. * Personal Loans. * Business Loans. * Investment Loans. * Development Loans. * Acquisition Loans. * Construction Loans. * Business Loans And many More: 100% safe with us We Offer all types of Finance loans for immediate respond application and many more at 2% interest rate. For more information contact us. Email: email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com whatspp Number + 918929490461Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete