Monday, March 16, 2015

10,000 Views

Hi Everyone,

It's been less than 3 months since I start blogging about my journey in savings and investment and today, it hit 10,000 views which I believe most of it are from my side because of changing the design of the blog and do a review on comment. However, I am still grateful for those who give me suggestion and encourage me to thrive on to reach my goal. 

There are certainly lots of topics that have been going through my mind, especially on purchasing HDB and Wedding budget. I know that I have been talking about this topic but this is really an important goal to me right now. Because after I settle the HDB down payment and wedding, everything will be a smooth ride as my girlfriend will be able to come in and help me in terms of finance as currently, she also have debts for her own property.

Thank you very much for all the readers here. Very much appreciated, I will continue to look out for saving hacks and will share my portfolio as much as possible which hopefully will inspire some newbies to start investing and saving.

10,000 Views!

4 comments:

  1. jia you! more views than me hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but your portfolio is much more better than mine and your dividend is much more better than mine lol

      Delete
  2. can i check with u how u do that 100K Target progress bar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the html and javascript code that I got it from one of the website (which I have forgotten). If you want I can give you the code

      Delete