Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Preparation for the Battle

Hi Everyone,

As you know, I am currently gearing up myself for the world of trading in this coming mid January. I have already sign up for trading account (waiting for my account to be approved for both POEMs - run by PhillipCaptial and CIMB trading account). I probably have to wait till next week, 15th or 16th of Jan, if not I will need to wait till 19th Jan to get my account activated :(



Well while waiting for the account to be created, research are necessary to see which stock I am interested in. Yesterday was a green green day where almost all the stocks that I am watching (all on blue chips and Singapore REITs). I was mainly focus on CapitaMall Trust keep rising till $2.08 per share (Hope it drops a bit - because I can see CapitaMall Trust Potential). Also, I am now focusing on a REITs call MapleTree Industrial Trust. The reason I am focusing on that is because of it's business nature (focusing on Industrial in Singapore).  

Well my top five picks have changed a bit from the previous post, the following are my picks for 2015:
  1. CaptiaMall Trust 
  2. MapleTree Industrial Trust
  3. Frasers Centrepoint Trust 
  4. ST Enginner
  5. MapleTree Logistic Trust

I vet my thoughts with this website call ShareInvestor.com to see the trend and the fundamental of reading and understanding the company performance. Not sure whether it is good but at least I got all the basic information that I wanted. Do check it out!

Good Day everyone! Happy Trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment