Thursday, January 15, 2015

Tracking of Dividend

Hi Everyone!

I maybe wols(slow), but I have come across this website which list down all the past dividend in the past few years for all Singapore companies or should I say company listed on SGX. This is the link to the website http://sgxdata.pebbleslab.com/.

Not only it provide the dividend payout date and the dividend amount, it also help to calculate the dividend yield based on the current price, so it is updated everyday or every hour (not very sure). Therefore check out this website if you are a dividend knight, you really need to check this out!

Of course there are other website that you can lookout for such information. However, I find the information in this website is enough for me as my aim is to gain dividend from my investment without losing too much on my initial capital. 


No comments:

Post a Comment